Braille stops working during installation process

Hi,

when i use the Debian 7 rc2 installer (tried on wednesday 1.5) with
speech and Braille Support it works all fine at first. My Braille
device is auto-dettected and i can use the Braille keys to read the
Screen as well as the speech.
After a vief pages the Braille device stops working. The last message
which is displayed is "Setting time" or maybe "Setting clock" (not
sure what it is exactly in english).
However, i can still use speech to finish the Installation process.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour? btw. i'm using a papenmeier Braille
device. With the older - Debian 6 - installer it worked fine.
Also i'm not sure, where to Report this issue? Would it be useful to
create an Installation Report with this issue? I noted there is a
package to create such reports when using the rc2 installer..

- Jann