guide for installing debian using the command line

Hi,
i need to install debian to a pc that has no internet connection. last
time i tried, it requires me to setup the connection during the
install and since no connection was found, it failed. Can i skip that
screen and setup my connection later, after the install complete and i
get the graphical user interface? and, is there any guide to follow
for installing debian using the cd1 (650 mb), since that is the only
accessible debian installer.

--
AMIR.
twitter: