Re: Espeak female

Hello.

Sorry for that, sometimes thunderbird replies privatelly. I maid look.

Vojta.

Dne 17. 08. 19 v 21:10 loredana napsal(a):
On 8/17/19, Vojtěch šmiro <vsmiro@seznam.cz> wrote:
Please send messages to the list (not to me)

And what about this:
pkill speech-dispatch
I am using it if is something wrong.
Please use one of the commands I suggested.

pkill -f speech

If you want to see which process will be killed by that command, try

   ps -ef | grep speech

I assume you are using a debian system, of course.

Both commands are standard unix commands. If you are using windows, I
can't be of help, as I dont' use it myself.

Loredana