Re: Buster and Orca

Sebseb01, le lun. 26 août 2019 15:49:22 +0200, a ecrit:
> If i launch pulseaudio in terminal it say it already launched.

Was it running under your user identity, or something else?

> Ans after this if i'm logout and login again, sound working well. You can found
> below a extract of  syslog from the boot when i do the command and logout/login

It looks as if some pulseaudio process remains from the lightdm session
when your session tries to start it.
And conversely that some pulseaudio process remains from your session
when lightdm tries to start it.

I don't know how these are supposed to work and why it fails on
your system. I'd recommend contacting the pulseaudio maintainers,
pkg-pulseaudio-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Samuel