Re: at-spi 2.33 stack in experimental

Jérémy Prego, le ven. 06 sept. 2019 15:36:31 +0200, a ecrit:
> as long as I do not press at least one letter, f10, or alt + tab and
> then alt + tab to return in pluma, nothing happens if I use the arrow.

I can't reproduce the issue. What I am doing is:

- install bullseye
- upgrade at-spi packages as mentioned in my previous mail
- put some text in test.txt
- run mate-terminal
- type pluma test.txt there

Pluma opens, and orca's braille monitor shows the first line of
test.txt

If I type the down arrow, orca's braille monitor shows the next line of
test.txt

Samuel