Re: Forcing accessibility

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. See https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility where is documented how to enable accessibility manually. Of course, the installer probably cannot become accessible, it requires a specific action; but the desktop can if based on GTK or recent KDE (to be tested). You just need to enable the good gsettings for accessibility activation. And ensure you have all the stack (at-spi, etc).

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization