Re: Christian beliebers here using Debian

I strongly recommend to anyone interested in religions to read "Et l'homme créa
les dieux" by Pascal Boyer. Attention: as far as I know, this book is only
available in French. I am 100% agnostic, I accept that others have religious
beliefs as long as they do not claim that these beliefs are knowledge and do
not try to share them with me and even less to impose them on me.

Cheers,
Didier