From: "Vojtech šmiro" <vsmiro@seznam.cz>
To: <debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2022 12:23 PM
Subject: Voxin

Hello,

I have Raspberry Pi 4B 4 GB Ram and Ubuntu Mate 22.04 32bit. And there
Voxin works, but is slow and there are some noises like old gramophone
desk during work so Voxin is usable only for reading texts. But Czech
Zuzana and Iveta voices has several dictionaries problems due Nuance
voice data problems, so I prefer Espeak. I prefer Espeak before all
modern voices. iPhone Nuance voices has more problems than in linux,
because linux version has older voice data, that's luck for all users.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.