From: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>
To: <debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 7:53 PM
Subject: C++ Error

Hello,
I was trying to install a radio control program called flrig-1.4.7
I ran ./config as the instructions, and I got an error that read that c++
cannot make an executable file, and referred me to the log file.
I looked at it and I don't know what I'm looking for.
I'll attach the log, if anyone is willing to take a look at it for me.
Thanks.

Glenn