How to Install Basic Debian CLI System with Networking and screen reader

Hello,

How do users install a basic Debian Command Line Interface (CLI) system with networking and NO Desktop Environmens or Desktop Manager installed?

For years Debian had a CLI manager that gave us choices of different command line programs.  I thought the Default install marked Debian was that but it isn't, it now installs a graphical user interface which I do not want.

How do I install a speaking Text mode system CLI with networking, nmcli and nmtui and what is the name of the old shell that used to give us a command line menu for Internet and other programs, it was a TUI program.

Regards,

David