Sent: Monday, May 29, 2023 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: Connect To WIFI In The CLI

Some simpler means of doing this should be already be included in Debian Net Install CD ISO.

We have nmcli and nntui and ceni which all are accessable to screen readers.

Those disabled folks with memory problems would never remember these long commands.

The solution is already available, it just needs to be implemented.

Regards,

David