Re: How is unstable for dayly use?

Testing isn't Unstable (Sid) which is what he asked about.

I, too, recommend Testing for the reasons given.

You don't need that one package not to work before it gets fixed and then goes into Testing. Go with Testing to begin with.

Testing is fine, much better for reliability in mission critical use like accessibility!

David

On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 4:08 PM Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

On 14-06-2023 21:50, Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
> Anyone who uses unstable or testing, please tell whether you have
> already had a breakage, either a system breakage or application
> breaking,

I think in general, testing is quite good already for most users and I
even think the Debian project should recommend it more. testing is
typically only a few days behind unstable, but due to QA has
significantly [1] less issues.

Paul

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/