Re: What's the most Accessible Linux VM Server Platform?

On 12/7/23 13:09, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
I'll also want to be able to run a Windows environment with at least one virtualized domain controller, so that will be its own full virtual machine.

You might be able to use Samba under Linux for that purpose. If I remember correctly, Samba 4 can be configured as a Microsoft domain controller. I haven't checked which version of Samba is in Debian 12, but I would expect it to be relatively up to date. To be specific, Samba apparently implements all of the necessary Microsoft protocols, Kerberos, LDAP, etc.

This would all be accomplished via a configuration file - no accessibility issues are involved.