Re: best way to change speakup defaults in debian automatically when the system boots into console mode

Frank Carmickle wrote:
> Samuel, would it be a good idea to add a check for the existence of speakupconf in the espeakup systemd unit, and if it exists, load the config?

Ideally it'd stay within the speakup-tools package.

And we need to make sure this gets started at the proper time, i.e. not
before the speakup module is loaded. I have tried putting the script
call into /etc/modprobe.d/ with an install line, and it works fine, I'll
upload that.

Samuel