Re: Small packaging problem with dh_strip

Xavier Grave <xavier.grave@...> writes:
> During my investigations about the problem I discovered a transition bug
> coming from the transition from GLADE to PolyORB. dh_strip was not the
> responsible of the problem, it was me :) (the transition missed the
> -rdynamic present in the GLADE building process)

OK, the next steps for you are:
1. File a bug describing the problem and its consequences; is the bug in
   polyorb or in narval?  If in polyorb, is it necessary to rebuild narval?
2. If the bug is release-critical, upload a fix to unstable
   (and change *only* what is needed to fix the bug)
3. If the bug is release-critical, request that the fixed package(s) be
   allowed into testing by filing a (second) bug against the pseudo-package
   release.debian.org.  Consider requesting a BinNMU of narval if necessary.

--
Ludovic Brenta.