Making a debian CD

Hello!

	I'm in Uruguay and I'm in UYLUG. Now Im exploring making CD's
with debian... The next thing I'm trying is to make a debian CD using
the packages provided by debian... The question is, How can I make
packages* files and how can I setup the priorities of each package for
the new UYLUG Debian distribution?

And Other thing is that by default 'less' use as editor other than
'vi' (I think that 'vi' is the standart editor in unix), may be 'ae'(
don't remember).

Bye
    Carlos Barros.