Subject: RFS: rocm-hipamd/5.2.3-5 -- Heterogeneous Interface for Portability

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rocm-hipamd":

 * Package name     : rocm-hipamd
   Version          : 5.2.3-5
 * URL              : https://github.com/rocm-developer-tools/hipamd
 * License          : BSD-3-clause, BSL-1, Khronos, Apache-2, BSD-2-clause, Expat
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-hipamd
   Section          : devel

The source builds the following binary packages:

  hipcc - C++ Runtime API and Kernel Language for AMD and NVIDIA GPUs
  libamdhip64-5 - Heterogeneous Interface for Portability - AMD GPUs implementation
  libamdhip64-dev - Header files for the AMD implementation of HIP
  libhiprtc-builtins5 - HIP Run Time Compilation libraries

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rocm-hipamd/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rocm-hipamd/rocm-hipamd_5.2.3-5.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 rocm-hipamd (5.2.3-5) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * d/{libamdhip64-dev,rules}: fix version file
     Closes: #1031264
   * add d/p/0020-replace-x86_64-with-variables.patch
     to fix build on aarch64
   * d/control: add file to hipcc dependencies
   * d/control: add dependencies for find_package(hip)
     Closes: #1031538
   * add d/p/0021-fix-default-cmake-build-on-unsupported-gpus.patch
     to enable gpu arch autodetection with find_package(hip)
   * d/not-installed: ignore doxygen docs
   * d/p/000{4,8,9}*.patch: change hip-lang cmake files,
     to partially fix #1031540
   * d/copyright: update copyright date
   * d/control: add self to uploaders
   * cleanup patch metadata