Re: rocthrust_5.3.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

On 4/5/23 12:00, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
please also mention David Schultz in your debian/copyright.

Thanks for the heads up! David Schultz was not the only missing name. It seems that I systemically failed to notice the second copyright declaration in files that contained multiple copyright declarations.

I also notice that the rejected rocthrust package would have FTBFS on Unstable due to a compiler crash. I've disabled the affected test as a workaround until the compiler bug can be identified and resolved. This appears to be a regression from clang-15 on Bookworm (1:15.0.6-4+b1 to 1:15.0.7-4), and I will file a bug once I have gathered all the necessary information.

I believe I've addressed all issues with the rocthrust package. I will ask my sponsor to review rocthrust again. Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,
Cory Bloor