GPU pass-through in qemu VMs

Hi list,

good news, it seems I finally solved the GPU pass-through issue. I've
only tested rocrand and rocprim, but all their tests pass, and speed is
basically native.

This provides pretty strong isolation for user-submitted workloads. I'm
certainly confident enough now to host a debci instance for running
these tests, and this might eventually help us get support in the
official infra.

I've documented the details here [1]. It only takes a few minutes to set
up, and there are helper scripts for building images and running VMs.

The above assumes tests are run manually in the VM. There is still an
issue when using autopkgtest as the (fully automated) test driver, but
this is a QEMU configuration thing, and probably easy to sort out. I'll
do that soon.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/community/team-project/-/wikis/QEMU-with-GPU-pass-through