Re: rocsparse_5.3.0+dfsg-4_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Cory,

On 2023-06-09 09:49, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> ACL dm: NEW uploads are not allowed
>
> binary:librocsparse-doc is NEW.
> binary:librocsparse0-tests is NEW.
> binary:librocsparse-doc is NEW.
> binary:librocsparse0-tests is NEW.

ah, I wasn't aware of this limitation. Apparently, DMs cannot introduce
new packages.

I'll take care of rocsparse and rocfft tomorrow, latest. I've been
focused on our debci extension, but luckily this should be up and
running by Sunday!

I've managed to modify debci to account for GPU support as an
extension/variant of the Architecture field. The prototype is working,
it just needs quite bit of polish and documentation.

Hence, it's very opportune that you've added autopkgtests.

Best,
Christian