Re: openai-whisper_0~20230314-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

[Thorsten Alteholz]
> in case you don't know their origin, I am afraid they are also not
> suitable for non-free as well.

Why not?  The files are simply part of the source provided by OpenAI
over at <URL: https://github.com/openai/whisper/ >, created and licensed
by OpenAI with a MIT license.  I would expect the fact that I do not
know how Whisper or OpenAI work internally should not really matter when
the license permits distribution.  I do not really _know_ how any people
involved created the source in any of the packages I maintain, except
the code I created myself, but take the code license at face value
unless I have reason to doubt it.  Why should this be any different?

> But at least upstream should know more about their origin, right?

Not sure how to reach them, the git repo on github do not accept issues
nor patches.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen