ROCm and virtual machines?

I spoke with a college the other day, about maintaining a GPU high
performance computing cluster, and he mentioned that an important
feature needed is the ability to partition a single GPU into across
several VMs, and to get accounting information on the GPU usage to know
how much the allocated GPU is used by a given VM.  He told me this work
ok-ish with NVidia, with a new enough OpenStack version, but he was not
aware of any other GPU vendors providing the same feature.

Anyone know if ROCm from AMD provide something like this?  Can the GPU
resources/cores be split into several partitions and handed out to
several VMs?  Is there a 'top' like program (or better yet, something
non-interactive) that can show how much of such GPU partition is or has
been used bu a given VM?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen