linux rc and alpha

 Hi,

  I got some problems trying to use linuxrc on an SX164, I boot from NT BIOS
 ( or whatever the GUI ), into milo, from which I start a kernel on /dev/sda1
 containing the kernel, milo and loadlin, this works great, however I want to
 run initrd from a ramimage on this filesystem !! How do I get milo to load an
 image from this device, and what boot line should I use ??

 I've tried everything, and this is getting boring ! However I suspect
 that milo might not be able to use initrd, am I correct ??

 / best regards, Lars Segerlund.

 ( happy hacking )