Re: openldap on alpha

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> Do not NMU. I have a new openldap package with Dave's patch already that
> also includes some other things.

Fantastic!  I'm going to offer Dan a "temporary" set of debs that I'm not
uploading into the queue until yours get installed, fyi...

Dan:
Grab the debs from http://master.debian.org/~chris
Bear in mind, as referenced above, that these debs are temporary and NOT
part of the master archive.  Once Ben's fixed set gets installed, those
are far preferable to the ones I just generated.  In fact, once those get
installed, I'll remove mine from my dir on master.debian.org.

Ben, if this is a problem, let me know...