Re: ldconfig

In article <[🔎] 19980128142502.41868@lander.es>,
Roberto Lumbreras <rover@lander.es> wrote:
>On Tuesday, January 27, 1998 at 12:13:31, Robert Stone wrote:
>: On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Robert Stone wrote:
>:
>: >
>: > 	anyone know where I can get ldconfig?  I do need it, right?
>: >
>: well, I grabbed the ldconfig from RH 5.0, so I can make library upgrades
>: again, but what happened to the debian package?
>: 						thanks,
>: 						Robert
>
>The problem is that alpha has a dummy ldso package, and now
>ldconfig has been merged with it... I don't know why ldconfig
>package has been deleted from binary-alpha directory...
>
>Well, I've dpkg-repack'ed it from my box, you can get it from my
>ftp site: ftp://ftp.lander.es/pub/linux/alpha
>
>I suppose that if Miquel re-upload ldconfig for alpha it will be
>as other new and specific alpha package.

Present!

Well, not really. I haven't been actively working on Debian/Alpha for
a long time, but a lot of packages have my name on it because I built
the first Debian/Alpha dist (from scratch in 2 weeks, including porting
everything to glibc :)). I hope someone else steps in.

OTOH, we do have an Alpha 164SX @ 500 Mhz on loan for another week
from DEC Netherlands .. ah, so much to do, so little time..

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg |  The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lay in his bed
    miquels@cistron.nl  |  awake all night wondering if there is a doG