More on MILO

Further to my announcement, I have built some more MILOs for different
platforms with both Digital's and free x86 emulation libraries.  If
anybody wants to try them out, they are in the standard place,
ftp://genie.ucd.ie/pub/alpha/milo.  Your feedback is very welcome!

The images are named <platform>.free and <platform>.dec, depending on
the emulation package used.  I doubt those *.dec will work, but who
knows.  The following system types are supported at the moment:

	Alcor
	Avanti
	Miata
	Noname
	PC164LX
	XL
	XLT

Note that the file names are all lowercase.

Thanks

	Nikita