Alpha for general developer use?

[Please Cc: as I'm not on debian-alpha]

Hi,

In June I reported that Maddog/Digital's offer for an Alpha system for
Debian development still stands, and that Ian Jackson would coordinate thing
so that this system could be accessible for general use by our developers.
Can anyone update me on this? Has Maddog been contacted? Is the machine in
the pipeline? Is there an ETA for when it will be accessible?

Greetings,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go