daily "paul's diff" output available via mailing list

Some of you may remember the diffs I posted a couple of times; these
diffs show which packages are either not yet available for Alpha or are
out of date (i.e. a (newer) version exists in the i386 dist).

I've automated the generation of this diff, and made it available to
anyone who's interested. Send mail to majordomo@murphy.nl and put in the
body a line such as:

subscribe debian-alpha-diff

You can add an email address at the end if you want to subscribe a
different address than your default "From: ".  In all cases you'll have
to confirm the subscription.

Alternatively, if you don't want a daily message, you can get the last
couple of messages from ftp://ftp.murphy.nl/pub/debian/alpha/ . The most
recent one is available as the file "diff" (a symlink to the most recent
diff, which have names as "diff-YYMMDD"; eventually about 2 weeks worth
will be kept).

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl