Re: MILO

Wojtek Puchar <wojtek@dracula.gda.osk.pl> writes:

> > BogoMIPS                : 163.05

> It differs only with bogomips count (i have 159).

I have only 256 KB cache ...

Oh, why is your bogomips lower? Looks like the cache isn't used at
all?

> Does your machine work so slow too (like 486/33)

More like a 486/133, or a Pentium 75 to 90. But with zero cache it was
much slower, and 486/33 might be a good guess.

Please check whether you really have 1MB cache and whether the system
recognizes it. AFAIR the ARC firmware shows cache size in the hardware
listing. I don't know whether SRM has a similiar function.

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>
http://www.sax.de/~sr1/