Which CD maker to use?

Hello:

	We currently have several Linux/Alpha systems running an older
version of Red Hat for Alpha (4.1 I think) and we run development on a
RH 5.0 system.  While these are okay we keep hearing that Debian Alpha
is better.  First, is anyone using the Debian 2.0 Alpha distribution.
If so, how is is for stability (specifically with networking, amd, and
nfs)?  Second, we would like to get it on CD, what is the best place
to get it and what beyond the basic CD do we need to get.  Thanks.

-danimal

--
Dan Weeks <danimal@pobox.com>

illegitimi non carborundum