Congrats to Alpha developers!

You guys/gals really need a pat on the back!

I picked up my first Alpha system this afternoon, an AS200 4/233.
At 5PM I pulled it out of the box, installed a hard drive, video card,
and memory.  At 6:30PM I had Debian 2.0 (Base) installed and booted.
I have never touched an Alpha system before...  Obviously a lot of
hard work has gone into this.  I was expecting a lot of trouble... :)

Now it's time for me to start downloading and installing packages!

Thanks again,

Jeff