Re: Aboot package, anyone?

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Jeff Noxon wrote:

> Is there an aboot package somewhere?
> Would there be any interest if I did one?  I'm currently using aboot to
> start up my Debian box from SRM.  I can't stand ARC.

Funny you should mention this...I was just thinking about this yesterday
:-)  If you already have a head-start, go right ahead.  Also, I'd have to
switch over to SRM from ARC to be able to play more with it (making you
the obvious choice because of lack of experience on my part).

In short, go for it!  I'm sure it'll be appreciated and used.

BTW, do we have source for aboot somewhere?  Just curious...never looked
for it.