Re: debian multi-cds on alpha ? - some comments

Winfried Ritsch wrote:
> Question: If I but the linload etc from the rescue disk somewhere on
>           the first CD, could I boot from CD setting a alphabios entry
>           to it, since my ide-cdrom is recognized by alphabios... ?

Answer:	As far as I can tell, you are correct, this should work for any
alpha with alphabios or Arc console.  Good Luck.  Just so you know, I am
very new to Alphas, so there is a good chance that I'm wrong.  Good
Luck, And let me know how it goes.

Jeff