realplayer, em86

Hi,

is there a realaudioplayer for alphalinux? I dont think so. As an
alternative I decided to compile em86, but I have several probs:

1) cant use MAP_INHERIT etc. because of "#if 0 && defined(__USE_BSD)"
   in /usr/include/bits/mman.h. Solved

2) cant compile glibc_version.c.
     "glibc_version.c(.text+0x2c): undefined reference
      to`__libc_version'"
   Solved by making glibc_version.h by hand ;-)

3) lot of probs in compiling ioctl.c. The compiler complains about
     "/usr/include/asm/current.h:4: global register variable follows a
      function definition"
   etc. Hmm.

Thats the state. Has anyone success in compiling em86? Can I use
i386-rvplayer with em86 or is there a prob I havent covered yet?

gcc             2.91.63-1.1
libc6.1-dev     2.1.1-0.1

Thanks and happy easter
Michael