Re: KDE 1.1 debs for Alpha?

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Roland Kappel wrote:

> Me too, please!
>
> Where will I be able to find them?
>
> Thanks a lot, in advance!

Ok...ran into a big problem...as far as I can tell, nobody has packaged
this yet for Debian.  I'm guessing it's because of the licensing of KDE at
the time of the discussion and all traces were removed from master.

Unfortunately, I'm too busy to totally package it from scratch right now.
If someone can locate me a source package for Debian, I would be happy to
compile it, but unless I can get one that's already ready to build, it may
be up to three weeks before I can free enough time to package up kde from
scratch.

Sorry...