Re: Peer support SUCKS...

evangelo@pigdog.org wrote:

> ...because there's no one I can yell at when I don't get an
> answer. :-)
>
> I asked a question on debian-alpha a few days ago about trying to
> install Debian 2.1 from CD onto my Jensen.

Pls just because you don't get an answer you don't have to denigrate
everybody on the list. The entire opensource/freeware culture is based
upon the peer-support philosophy, but that doesn't mean that you can sit
around and whine and expect people to attend to your problem!

<SNIP>

> Since my previous question didn't stir anybody's interest, here's
> another one: is it possible to find some documentation on this SRM
> thingy on the Web?  I've never seen anything like it before -- the

http://ftp.digital.com/pub/Digital/info/semiconductor/literature/srmcons.pdf

<SNIP>

p.s. remember, AltaVista is your friend. ;-)

--
Wai-Sun "squidster" Chia
Internet Solution Architect