Subject: Re: qtscape
Author:  MIME:chris@classnet.med.miami.edu at INTERNETALFALAVAL
Date:    1998-07-08 15:59

On Sun, 8 Jul 2018, Michael Dietrich wrote:

> is someone working on a port of netscape or qtscape to alpha?

Actually, I have the source, but haven't been able to muster the disk
space or time to compile it (it'll take at least 8 hours for me).

I was really waiting until the "official" Debian Alpha machine was on the
net before trying it (since it's got more muscle and space than my UDB).

Do we even have the qt libs yet?