Re: cdwrite, cdrecord, xcdroast

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Paul Slootman wrote:

{
{The setup mostly works, expect that changing the cdrom / cdrecorder
{things via the buttons gives an error:
{
{    can't read "tkPriv(activeMenu)": no such element in array
{
{For those who understand tix, the stack trace shows:
{
{   can't read "tkPriv(activeMenu)": no such element in array
{       while executing
{   "string compare $tkPriv(activeMenu) $menu"
{       (procedure "tkGenerateMenuSelect" line 4)
{       invoked from within
{   "tkGenerateMenuSelect $menu"
{       (procedure "tkMbPost" line 28)
{       invoked from within
{   "tkMbPost $tkPriv(inMenubutton) 816 272"
{       (command bound to event)
{
{This looks like some incompatibility with the (current?) version of
{tix (or tcl/tk). It happens on all choice-list buttons.
{I tried upgrading to the newest of all of these, and rebuilding the
{current frozen xcdroast version, but no improvement beyond what I list
{above.

I had to download the latest sources for tcl/tk to get this to work.
There is a patch posted on the xcdroast web page for this problem.  I have
not tried it yet though.

Lon