Re: Need Advice from avanti useres

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 08:44:01PM +1300, Martin Lucina wrote:

OK, false alarm (for now). Both avanti/resc1440.bin and avanti-s/resc1440.bin
boot into a running MILO or kernel (as much as I can see with the monitor not
coping). I hope this means it works all the time and not just sometimes.

Sorry for not giving more attention to what was going on on the list, if you
have anything else to test you would like to throw at me, feel free.

I have an idea, why not supply an init command for MILO (and aboot if it can
be done) so that people have one less thing to type? You could also embed the
kernel into MILO and use boot "embedded:" if you wanted to but you would have
to compile MILO.

I'm going to get some sleep, see you in the morning...

Martin
--
Contrary to the headers, I am in fact in Wellington, New Zealand.
Check http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/contact.html for my PGP key.