Booting debian/slink from SRM/ABOOT

System AlphaServer 2100 - Sable Installed on
/dev/sda4

When looking at /dev/sda4 from a virtual terminal
in the install program, the partition looks good.

I'll be damned if I can get /dev/sda4/vmlinuz
loaded though.  If I half understand, SRM
doesn't understand the partition
so I should be booting the rescue floppy and then
success.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Also, can I create partition that SRM can load to get
debian started without a floppy?

Don't slam me too bad if I'm really off track here.

TIA --mikej

Michael Jung (MJ548)		(502) 315-2457 Voice
National Processing Company		(502) 315-2815 Facsimile
1231 Durrett Lane			mjung@npc.net
Mailstop: 75SYSP
Louisville, KY 40285