Dekstation Raptor Reflex

I have someone offering me a Desktation Raptor Reflex (433MHz 21164) but the
literature says it's an NT specific machine?
Does this mean that I cannot run linux on it, or do I just have to put up with
Alphabios (or equivelant) and milo?
I have had a quick-ish look through alphalinux.org and workstation.digital.com, but there
seems to be a minimal amount of info around.
if anyone has any experience with these machines, I would appreciate the info.

/Jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy