AlphaBIOS comment for install readme/docs

Hi,
  I did a floppy install of my LX164 last week; one point that would be
useful for someone to add to the readme/install notes.

My LX164 has AlphaBIOS; when you set up the path and name of the boot
loader and the path and name of the OS it will only let you put a hard
drive (or CD) partition in for the OS path. Since I was booting off
floppy and the hard drive had a rather bad partition table this was
confusing.

The trick is that the BIOS complains about the bad path, MILO doesn't
need the OS path anyway (and it lets you put the floppy as the path for
the boot loader); the complaint allows you to continue - and it works
fine.

So I suggest adding a note to ignore the warning from AlphaBIOS in this
case.

Dave

P.S. 2.4.x kernel packages would be very useful; my Alpha has a network
card that isn't in the 2.2.x kernel drivers supplied - I had to mangle
a bootable kernel/modules set together from the kernel-images deb for
the alpha using a PC.

 ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM, SPARC and HP-PA | In Hex /