Multia netboot with SRM

      Something has gone wacky with my netboot setup and I can't figure
out what, but since nothing changed on the server (and it was working
fine over and over the other day) I think it has to be on the mulita end.
    When I do the "boot ewa0", the bootp process starts, but instead of
the IP number of the server, it reads 0.0.0.0 and instead of the Mac
address of the server it has the hw address of the mulita. At the same
time, it is certainly reading something from the server since it gets
it's dhcp IP okay, and it reads the correct netboot image file.
     What's weird too is that even if I unplug the ethernet cable, and
try to do a boot ewa0, it still comes back with the same info.