Re: glibc regression on alpha with 2.34+

Hello!

If your glibc fails with Floating Point exception, I fear there might be
a second bug hiding somewhere which we need to bisect as well. This is
particularly annoying since we would have to apply the above diff for
every bisecting step.

FWIW, I'm still working on this issue and made some progress.

Apparently, the segfault was fixed somewhere in the 2.36 development
cycle but on the other hand, the floating point exception issue
was introduced.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz