Re: touchpad conflicts with mouse

antonio giulio wrote:
> Thanks Corey and Hans for your replies.
>
> with :  InputDevice     "Configured Mouse"      "SendCoreEvents"
>
> it works now:) but ksynaptics no. I have tried to disable touchpad for
> example, but nothing is happened. I have changed "/dev/input/event1"
> with "/dev/psaux" for touchpad, and removed : Option
> "TouchpadOff"           "0"
>
> but it's not working.
>
> Have you any idea?

I don't know anything about ksynaptics. Are you saying that both your
touchpad and your mouse work fine in X but the ksynaptics program can't
properly detect your touchpad?

Do you also have this line in your serverlayout?

InputDevice     "TouchPad"              "CorePointer"

If that doesn't fix it then I probably can't help you - I'm familiar
with X configuration but not ksynaptics. Perhaps someone else here will
know more.

-Corey