RE: Putty, Chroot32 and remote x question

Hi Lennart,

Lennart Sorensen schreef:
> When you chroot, you probably loose your DISPLAY and XAUTHORITY stuff.
> Is your /tmp bind mounted into the chroot?  Do you carry
> through all env variables when you chroot?
I do not loose a DISPLAY variable: it remains: "localhost:11.0". I do not understand the XAUTHORITY remark: where should I have it and where? I can't remmeber having it at the non chroot side (which works).

Explicitely setting the display to the correct machine works, but that is without ssh tunneling.

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14