Re: Disable IPv6 - here is help

Kurt Roeckx wrote:

Is there a specific reason why you feel the need to disable IPv6?

Kurt

I am currently setting up a Xen server, and I read on their website that Xen sometimes "chokes" on IPv6. It may also cause inconveniences, for instance ftp.freenet.de's debian mirror supports IPv6, and causes clients to "hang" while they wait for the timeout.

And in any case, isn't it good to disable everything you don't really need? From a security perspective, it makes sense to me.

Johannes