Re: AMD64 System Becomes Unresponsive During Software RAID Synchronization

Alle 21:27, domenica 2 ottobre 2005, Eric Sorton ha scritto:

> Is anyone successfully using software RAID on an AMD64 system?

I used Raid1, 0, 5 on various amd64 systems with debian and ubuntu.

> Has anyone installed Linux on this MB?  With or without SATA?

I used different gygabyte and asus mainboard with no problems. Not this
particular model perhaps.

> Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be wrong or possible
> workarounds?

I will double check the RAM with memtest86+ and the harddrive, try to watch
catt /var/log/messages during the sync in another console, maybe you will
catch some errors dma related (HD ) or ooops (ram).

--
ESC:wq