Re: Change in do_chroot script from am64 howto

Hi again
   If you are using matlab 7.0.x you can install it in an sarge, amd64 chroot
but if you do have the 7.1 version it works perfectly on Debian amd64, sarge,
etch and sid and you don't need any chroot.

/Gudjon

Þann Þriðjudagur 20. júní 2006 10:16 skrifaði Markus Neviadomski: