openoffice 2.0.4, rc3

Hi
   The newest version of openoffice more or less works. I have a doc file
(unfortunately confidential) that I have always tried to open and openoffice
for amd64 has always crashed on. Now I could open it. Two figure, a little
bit of text and an excel table is missing but the rest is there. If the file
is opened in the 32 bit version and saved as a odt file everything works
perfectly.
   I claim that it is more or less usable now so please try it out.

Regards
Gudjon